Sunday, July 19, 2009

Malaysia XI & Man United Training Session.

Today there is another match between Malaysia National team


and Manchester United! Wonder how is it?


Anyone would be welcome to update me about it!




Vijhay. Me and Tarkesssshhhh...


The entrance.


Manage to get one for myself. RM69.


Chelsea's fan came to watch ManU training!


Waikay.....


I was there since 3.30pm


What to do Man.U fan!

The crowd


FRU!





Malaysia XI team.


Malaysia Boleh?
K.RajaGopal, Malaysia XI team coach.


Glory Glory Glory Man United!


All so tall. Even the shortest player, Michael Owen also same height
as our malaysia player.

Rooney. Van der sar. Kiko

1 comment:

YewJin said...

hahaha skinny but healthy! so it's okay.... =P

my leg? hahaha i didnt blog any picture with my leg also.. hahaha