Saturday, August 22, 2009

Legend of SBU

Picture was taken during our graduation 2009.

Pn Jeyanthi (our high school teacher) :-
Let me tell you guys my episodic memory that i still have
in my mind about the characters in this photo!!!!

All our description are given by Pn.Jeyanthi.
All the pictures are from FACEBOOK!

I'll start with Tien Koon! In 2003 i thought him in form 1, the whole class decided to paint the lab and we choose astronomy as the subject. And TK wanted to hang space shuttle from the cyling of the lab. He start the big project by building the wings of the space shuttle. Finally after 3 month of serious work, he gave me something that's look like... A lump of white clay and told me to keep it till he build a better one!!! I guest after all these years he is still in the process of building the space shuttle!!!!;))))


Next in my list is Shaun. He is so.......charming!!! ooops! i'm sorry, i'm not suppose to know this. He gives me chocolates in cute wrappers. Than he helps me single handedly clean the all the 6 fans in the lab and on top of than he performed break dance in the lab, only for me!!!!! Isn't he sooooo sweeet?????:))))))


Next is Kartigan..Please read about him in Desmond's album. I wrote a long story about him because he requested for it.... the story is unbelievable and 100% sure you guys going to get the shock!!!!!!It's very REAL!!! Pls go there and learn some important facts about your friend!!:))))
Can't find it.


Bryant..... there's a lot of incident that i can relate him with. But what touched me most was... It happen during teacher's day celebration. On that day i need to go for my health checkup and i was ask to fast by the dr. All the class was parting with food and music in their classroom. I didn't join in the fun and busy marking in my room.....

Bryant came looking for me, when he saw me his face was changed and he wanted me to follow him to his class room to join in the fun. I told him i'll join in later he went back and came again half an hour later to call me.. Later he brought in the nasi brayani, chicken, pizza, fruit and fill up my table with food after a few trip to his class. .....

After that...I just canceled my trip to see the dr on that day because i just wanted to see Bryant smiling face when he saw me eating the food that the brought for me. He than run out of the room feeling quite content to see me eating and join the fun with his friends. Isn't he chooo.....sweeeet too guys!


Next is the boy with the mysterious background. Yes..Tharrmaraj! He join in the group in f4. He come form another scl and i was told that he is form MBS, but some says that he is form VI than latest i heard was he came form Australia and he was studying there during his primary year. The weird things is nobody form MBS or VI remembers him. Do you all know from where Tharrma came form??? Until now i'm still looking for the answer, i got the funny feeling that he is not from this planet!!!!!!


Next on my hit list is Awi, I think he is very very handsome and cute boy!!! I like his curly hair and he smile. But I think he is very scared of me in f3 and he covered up very well with his smile. With his smile he can get away with murder!!! I simply don't have the heart to scold him even though he doesn't finish his work. It's suppose to be a secret but i'll tell you anyway, one day i caught most student for not doing my work but i simply pretended not to see his work but of cause his work was horrid!!!! He reminds me of a cute puppy!!!!


Arnold,portrays an angelic look in my class but looks can be very deceiving. But seriously, we can never really tell about a person from what you merely see in the outside. Arnold is a self-confessed trouble-maker of the delightfully artistic sort of way. He puts everyone in trouble except himself. It trills him to see his friend in misery and when they get scolding from teacher. Believe me guys... Arnold is a devil in disguise!!!!


Marques, i've got a bus load stories to tell about Marques. He is a big boy with big attitude. He climb over the scl fence just to cut scl. And he was the prefect!!! He eats "life worms' for breakfast!!!! It's shocking but its very REAL! I saw how he put his hand inside the soil and pull out the worm and eat it!!! I guest he is undergoing an "adjustment" phase in F1 and don't know the difference between spaghetti and worm!!!!


Tarkessh, he is the only perfect 'gentleman' in this group!!! This gentlemen use to be very frighten of me. Why??? For a very bad hand writing and unfinished homework....But than again he is not sooo... perfect around girls.. he shouts at them and screams his head off when he is angry. After a day or so he goes and apologizes. One more thing, DO NOT ever disturb him when he is getting/eating his food!!!! When he his hungry and you disturb him he can even eat you up!!!!! He don't spare even the teachers!!!!!!


Next is Faris, the incident that i and all the SBU ustazah can't forget is the sport day incident!!! It's like bollywood movie, Aiswarya Rai was running 100m sprint and our very own Shah Rukh Khan wait for her in other end.... She runs, runs, and runs and our hero is waiting impatiently to catch the heroin at the end of the line. As she reach near... our hero runs closer and bang!!!!!! all the ustazah shoot up from their chair they were siting....Our hero catch our heroin and hugged her right in front of the whole scl slowly brought her elsewhere. Omg i thought that this scandal will never die down, i guest the bollywood directors should learn from our hero about how to catch heroin in indian cinema!!! Hahahaaa......


Thiban is self-claimed playboy!! But the playgirls always plays him out and he is always denies that!!I seriously thinks that he wants to break all the scl rule but he can't because of the prefect uniform that he wears. Let me tell a secret about this guy. As a prefect, I think he is only berani with the f1 student's. He always jaga the 1st floor ... students and very garang with them. Really, i've seen him in action and he roars like a lion with them but he squeak like a chicken when he's on duty with upper form!!!Why??? I seriouly thinks that he is a scady cat after all!!!! Sorry.... Thiban. I Let the cat out of the bag intentionly........:))

YewJin, is a very loveable boy and very obedient student. I can easily say that exemplary student, if i may. I only remember he always likes to pip into Einstein lab on his way to toilet for 2 years without feeling tired of it. I'll be teaching and suddenly i can see one head piping out of the door and grinning at me. He aspect me to stop teaching... smile at him all the time. Some times he irritates me with all the attention...Imagine. one moment i scolding my f3 student over something or other and halfway i got stop and put my hand up and say hi and smile to this boy!!!!:)))


Finally.... Desmond. Guest what, i've never thought this guy!!! But somehow or rather he is always with others..... One day he and other f4 student just line up with the f3 student in front of einstein lab and entered the class and wished me. Half way thru the lesson suddently i realise there is simply to many face looking up at me but yew jin hair is the give away. I simply had to chase them out of my class... I wonder how he influence the f3 to be quite and not to reveal their presence....:))

2 comments:

Any Arope said...

weyhh aku tak cukup legend kaa???hahahahha

YewJin said...

lol hello brother! hahaha
sorry la all this was from pn.jeyanthi haha.

u r not legend but u r one big man! and i love u =P