Monday, November 30, 2009

Inez's Sweet16

Happy Sweet16 Birthday Dungu!

It was Inez birthday so we went out with her to celebrate
@PiccaDelly. Right after I bought her a puppy from pyramid,
it started to rain heavily and i fell down. The next thing I
know my car bumper got knocked by a doink doink Gen2.
Anyway, it was not her fault. Hope she did enjoy the little
celebration.

Chocolate Indulgence Cake.


Everyone in PiccaDelly was watching the Liverpool
game but we were singing birthday song in the middle
of the crowd. It was so funny....


We had some tiger beer there.



The birthday girl.



Dino's master pieces.


Finally, you knew what was the last surprise!
After dropping her back home, went to meet up
with the guys for shisha&KSS session...
One more thing do i look like a gaytard with this hairstyle?
I feel it does!

2 comments:

angieflo said...

hahahahha kinda... oopsie~ =p

Ady Syam said...

walao... nice mug in there... brother when wanna bring me to clubbing?