Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

HO... HO... HO...
Merry Christmas ;D

This is the girl who i celebrated my xmas with,
this is the girl who brought me go loklok,
this is the girl who made me drive all the way up to genting @ 2am,
this is the girl who save me from getting scolded from my mum haha.


Where do we celebrate our Christmas eve?
LaundryBar at the Curve

Snowman @ Bryant.


I know i made your day, Bryant! haha


Next, David...


Follow by Bean!


I thought i be heading back home after the
celebration but ....


Awww so sweet...
David&WeiYeen.


End up at Genting.
That time was like 2 in the morning.
Seriously, it was super cool up there.



Reached home around 6am..
Although it was a tired night driving back home
from genting but such an unforgetable moment.

No comments: