Tuesday, January 19, 2010

S

This would be my first post without pictures.
Now is 3 o 'clock in the morning and my mind is so confuse.
I was clicking here and there on Facebook, so happen
i came across this girl profile and i viewed her pictures.
The thing is when i look at her pictures my feeling for her
came back again. I do not know what is the right thing to
do. The last time i spent a night going out with her, many
incident happened and I'm glad that i was there to solve
her problems however she is the type of girl who is independent.
The best thing about blogging is i get to express my feeling through
writing. When i get on the bed, lying down, closing my eyes I definitely
think about her before i fall asleep and i shall name my post "S" as
it is related to her. :)

Goodnight!

No comments: