Monday, May 25, 2009

MUFY?MAFIA? MUFFIN?

The correct one is MUFY, Monash University Foundation Year is the programme which i took up early of this year. There is once, a friend of mine asked me "what am i pursing?" i'm pursing to become an engineer! I have been attending classes for the past 5months and is time to take a break. Now I'm sitting for the examination to complete my first semester.


Physic Lecturer, MissDewika.

She is a very nice lecturer.

I never skipped her class before. =P


Spot the difference.....

My advance mathe lecturer, Miss Lee.

28.05.2009 - Mathe exam.

02.06.2009 - Physic exam.

04.06.2009 - Advance Mathe exam.

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

You have nice abs.

SGRMSE. said...

Thanks for coming by. And well, yeah it did hurt when I got my navel pierced - not gonna lie. But it went away after three days or so. So it was alright (: It's pain I lived with. Love is pain, pain is love right? ;)

LOL.