Thursday, May 28, 2009

Malaysia XI vs Manchester United

8years ago, Manchester United came to Malaysia and played with them. Sadly, Malaysia team was trashed by them. 6-0! Can you imagine me, a 10years old boy jumping in the stadium trying to watch the game? Obviously, I did not go because is a waste of money.

8years later which is now! Manchester United is back to score more goals or maybe MalaysiaXI team might score back 6 goals. I don't know. Ball is round, anything could happen on the field.

When: 18 July 2009
Where: Bukit Jalil National Stadium
(hope the field got better, no more holes here and there)
Kick-off: 5.30pm


This time is different! I bought the RM98 ticket - entrance(Green Gate)
Level 1 or 2. The seats where have the highest posibilities to get hit by the ball.


I also got myself a training session admission pass.
17 July 2009, a day before the game!
What we do there:
Traine with them?
Take pictures with Ronaldo and Rooney?
And getting their signature too!

I got the ticket and pass from Sunway Pyramid's Al-ikhsan


Where will i be?
The nearest to the field.


I know Manchester United lose to Barcelona this morning but they are still the club which i support. There is always win and lose in football.

Anyway, looking forward to this game.
I would be happy if anyone out there would want to join me.

4 comments:

~ Xi@nGCooL ~ said...

Imposible Malaysia can score 6 this time ..haha...
Just hope Malaysia don't lose ugly can dy....

Anonymous said...

wow you're going this time right??
ENJOY! =D

SGRMSE. said...

Shouting for help everyday?? LOL. Really got so dramatic anot =P Me? I'm studying in LimKokWing Cyberjaya now. You're gonna go watch Man U?? I wanna go toooooo.

darren is my name said...

wow.. hw much u got the tickets for? lol..imagine the training session was for msia xi team.lol. >.<