Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eden's Heart.

Tomorrow is my "girlfriend's birthday" but I have no idea what to give her
until i saw this website DaintyDreams. It sells designed jewelry.
Eden's Heart.
When I first saw this necklace, I have this strong feeling that she will like it.
Hopefully she does! I drove all the way to Bandar Tun Razak just to collect this beautiful necklace. Actually, it worth everything when I see her smile.



Eden's Heart.
No doubt it actually looks like a heart full of love.

Thanks Heidi.


4 comments:

RongJing's Dribs and Drabs™ said...

hey..thx for ur comment..
Actually i am the follower of your blog, if not mistaken, i viewed the post which was u got ur new car MYVI special edition, nice to meet u here!

YewJin said...

haha thanks man. didnt know u were the one who following my blog. nice to meet u too. so tht white fairlady really ur's?

RongJing's Dribs and Drabs™ said...

lol...i hope i could own this brand new car too, but always things don't turn out the way you want..haha

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Wah, so who;s the lucky "girlfriend"? And why you quote it??? =___="