Friday, July 31, 2009

Khai Sze 18th Birthday.

Khai Sze's 18th Birthday!
Let me see, what can I say about this girl?
She is hot, pretty, crazy,wild and etc etc....
Future doctor too!


Those patients must be damn man, "I have a hot doc checking me..."


Where is it? Changkat Bukit Bintang, 21....

My phone gps actually work! haha


Dino!

Satya, Khai Sze, Christine and Shan.


Wohoooo!


Priceless.
Next time, let me teach you how to eat spaghetti k.



owwww, someone going back early..


Whenever lily in my car she screams like a tarzan.


Burn baby, burn... !


Happy Birthday..


Amanda with her martini .



Bean parked nicely infront of a closed shop.


Wanted a disco ball to hang in my BEAN
so that we can party in it day n night.

We shifted our port from 21 to amanda's house.


Tyler.
The guitar boy.
Play awesome songs!


First game was drinking game.



Haven't even start drinking everyone got hyper!


Hot gossip...


2nd game was DARE.
Everyone got to write a dare on a piece of paper and put it into a container.
Then, we got to choose is randomly.
I wrote :- Grab a guy ball......!
Louise took it!
and it was me the one who kena.
"this is what i call karma =P


Someone is drunk...
Lala mui.
Friend for 5years still counting.


2nd drunker.



Khai Sze dare was knocking on Amanda's Sister room door.
Guess who opened the door.
Amanda's Mom, oh shit!


Anthony got to dance and stripe.
Party is getting crazy now.

My dare - Practise 69 sex position with opposite sex.

Look! She enjoys smacking Anthony ass.
Gotcha!



Me again.
It was Marcus's dare this time but once again
i'm the chosen ONE!


SEE! -,-"
Gang Rape.
This is not fun.
3-4 guys trying to hold you.
You see the big buffalo there in the picture...
His dare was :- lick a person's face.
Who the hell wrote that dare man.

This is the best part.
As what i said earlier Khai Sze's is wild and crazy.
Her dare was kissing another person.
Not acting okay really kiss one.
I witness with my own eye.

No comments: