Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nuffnang Premier Screening of Ghost of Girlfriends Past

Nuffnang gave away exclusive invitation for
Premier Screening of Ghost of girlfriends past.
I was lucky enough again to receive this invitation.
At first, planning to call Christine along but she already has the invitation
so i decided to call Lily.
Lily- toldcha is a nice movie right...


Matthew McConaughey & Jennifer Garner


Actually, the reason he became a playboy because
the girl he loved......
Maybe most of the girls do not agree with me.
So go and watch it now!
Then only you decide whether am I saying the truth.


Michael Douglas as Uncle Wayne became his inspiration.


Nigel.


Both of us sat at the front row and making lots of noises.


Who is this pretty girl here?
Christine Lim.....

Samantha!
One of the blackout committee!


This girl here always try to find for my car and park beside it.
How she recognize my car?
Thru this sign.



Lily and I.....


After movie, we went to MurNi@SS2 for supper.
Basically, I waited for 30 minutes for roti canai kosong.
What best there?
Roti Hawaii that is what i heard.

Ghost of Girlfriends Past.
Rating: 9/10
Thanks Nuffnang for giving me the tickets.

1 comment:

Audrey S. said...

-.- i want to watch this but not just yet cos i'm having exams next thursday. heiyo, now you're making me anxious bout this movie. well, can't wait to watch lo. you lah! hahaha