Sunday, September 20, 2009

Q's 18th.

Some of you might be wondering why am I so sad.
I lost both of my new phones in Zara's changing room.
I felt like I was strucked by the lightning.
Anyway, today kind of got better because I be going out with someone.
I am looking forward to see her.

Q's 18th SUPriSE BIrThday ParTy!


Thanks to Amanda&Louise for helping me.
If not I would had fail to throw a party for kuanyee.



Kristy&Rachie.



Inez, actually she very fair but I do not
know why here she look so dark.




Art.





Yeah who is the Don! =P



Har Mee



Look cool right but i forgot what is the name.



I sat on the birthday girl place.



Rachel and Kristy put on their braces.
Luckily, I didnt on the flash if not GONE!



Pizzaa....



She was force to wear that cute little hat.



I wonder how the birthday girl felt on that day?




All together here is 36cupcakes!
Dear Jerrica, thanks for your help in making
those cupcakes. Everyone love your cupcakes.
It was awesome.


18th.



Happy?



Love?



Oh yeah, KUAN YEE!




Inez, Louise, KY, Amanda and Rachel



Pity the cheerleader.



LOUISE! There are so many cupcakes
must u steal KY's one!



Dino, the VVIP!
Came later than the birthday girl.





Hope you have a wonderful day!






Kristy and Shaun



Marcus



Sanjay. Princess. Chia Sing.


Kelvin&Weikit.
In this picture weikit suppose to be baring teeth smile
but thanks to Louise, he closed his mouth immediately.


Inez & the birthday girl.

For me everyday is your birthday and I will try
my best to make you happy all the time.
Let me know how is your feeling on that day?

No comments: