Saturday, September 26, 2009

Merdeka

This post suppose to be up few weeks ago
but I was too busy to do so.
Guess what today would be my last day of holiday,
I wonder anything special will happen today...?
Maybe end it with the princess?

The night before Merdeka, we went to Jeekin's house!


Potluck.


I invited them along too! but one of them FFK, her name is Louise.


JEEKIN! here is the post sorry for the delay.


Pussball session, i mean Fus


DO NOT SAY F**K in Jeekin house.


I do not know how my college's friends all play this so well
or maybe I am just too noob for this game.
I prefer using my own leg.

Next up, card game!


Don't you think she is beautiful....?


Eugene and Jeekin (the one who always got kill @ the first round)


Where is amanda???

CAKE! Yummyyyy


Jeekin's bro&Amanda


Poker time using monopoly money.


This two finish up Jeekin's ais-cream.
Jeekin don't cry alright i buy back for you.


Last game chor tai ti before balik.


Thanks for everything Jeekin.
Will crush your house again, real soon!
My groin injury is back!
Should I play football later?
but is Ballbuck first league match?
It's okay long live ballbuckFC.
Just hope princess can go watch that match today.

3 comments:

angieflo said...

yes yes yes!!! she's really damn pretty and hot..!!! =)) remind me of seeing her dancing in blackout man.. damn hot!! heheheh i know this is random. =p

YewJin said...

lol... enough! don't make me think of her even more! i memang always random. i thought i was the one who damn random see see u more!

angieflo said...

hahahha im just telling the truth larh. u do remember how many times i said she's hot during and after black out right?? hahaha thanks to you for the randomness.. =p