Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I got a feeling.

Some of you must be wondering why am i always looks moody, sad
and emo in the college and even futsal time... I even failed my economic
topic test today. I really not sure whether should i post my feeling on
my blog or not.

For the past few days i had not been messaging with her because
i told myself is a must to forget about her but it was the worst days
i ever been through in my life. However it was only few days but
i felt like it took so long to past that few days. All i can say my life
without u is meaningless and i really felt it... I fail to forget about her.

Finally, I messaged her today but ending up she asked me something
about guys, mainly her boyfriend. Loving a person doesn't mean
had to own that person instead make sure she is happy all the time
and being someone there to support her. I gave her an advise by saying
her boyfriend is a good person but I do not know who is he. I was
just being supportive and to chill her up. It hurts alot when i said
that but at the mean time I am happy for her, because she maybe found
someone who is better than me. There is once that she told me that all she
want is a person who is caring, loving, loyal and understanding.

I really do love her very much. Whenever she around with me,
i felt like i can handle all kinds of problems. A week ago, i had been
hanging around with her. It was the best and my most happiest
moment in the year2009. Sometimes i walk pass the soft toys shop
and i saw a very huge bear. I thought of buying it for her but her
boyfriend might not like it.At the end, i will go back and sleep
- to forget about it.


Listening boys like girls - two is better than one.

7 comments:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Awww....Jin...you are such a good guy....

I will be touched if I am that gal... DOnt worry , she will know it someday! Cheer Up!

Remember, you still need to cheer her up, dude!

T said...

whoaaaa
confessions of a playboy
ur turn to write emo posts
hahahhahahah

YewJin said...

Elaine - nope i'm the bad one, after all those shits i have done to her. Alright i will cheer her up always ;D



Tsuann - lol, thanks for the term playboy. yeap feel better after writing out because no1 to talk to about it. not like you everyday also msging with that someone!

YewJin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

cheer up aite. you are doing a good thing here. take care aite =)

angieflo said...

wooi!! wat no one to talk to... =S

T said...

dudeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
i dont okay
im here if u hav no one to talk to :)
seriously