Monday, September 28, 2009

Wishes

Don't feel like updating the post which I go clubbing
so I decided to blog about something I want!
Basically there are 2 things which I want damn badly now.
Oh yeah before that, BallbuckFC had won their first league match
with a big number 6-1 and we collected a yellow card thanks to bryant KOH!
The goal scorers are Mr. Benny, Mr. Sandeep, Mr. Arep, Mr. Jin (me) and Mr. Fung!
Each of them scored one goal except Arep,2goals.
This goal mean alot to me. I always wanted to score goals for the girl I love
and of course for my own team. That girl simply means more than a goal to me of course.
Anyway, I always be by her I side no matter winter, spring, autumn or summer.
That would be my promise to her. Back to what I want!?
A Mercurial Vapor Boots.
That goal encouraged me to be more confident
in scoring more goals and also give me a reason to buy new boot!


A Nokia Music Express 5530
Because I lost both of my new phones!
I need a brand new phone....

1 comment:

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Huh? You lost ur handphone...My my...where you lost it?