Friday, June 12, 2009

Transformers:- Back Scene

Continue from the previous post. Every movie there is always a plot. So check this out!

Trying to plan for the shooting.






Early morning went for futsal.


Louise just back from NS.
What do she looks like?
Roasted PIG!

Check that chick out!
OMFG today during the futsal tournament saw this pretty chick, right guys.



7 people fit into a myvi.
pity my bean....


Finally he get to taste KFC's burger and fried chicken
after 3 months in NS.

Went and watch Drag me To Hell.
My 1st ever horror movie.
proud of myself. come bring it on.

Tharma wants to kiss her.



This is what happen went you crazy over some claypot movie.
Intro-Transformers
Outro - Drag me to hell

Basically both of us screamed in the cinema when watching Drag Me to Hell.

No comments: